Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Are you locally owned?
- Yes. Chad and Colton Simmons, co-owners of LoCOl Paint, LLC has been painting in the Colorado Springs, CO area since January 2019.
- What kind of paint do you use?
- We are proud to work with Sherwin-Williams to offer their entire line of residential and commercial paints to our customers. We believe that Sherwin-Williams has some of the best products in the industry.
- Are estimates really free?
- We never charge a fee to provide an estimate for your painting project.
- Do you have insurance
- Yes, we are fully insured with a liability policy that covers $1,000,000 in damages per occurance. When you work with LoCOl paint, you can rest easy that you're in good hands.
- Do you offer a warranty?
- We certainly do. Our warranties range from two to seven years in length. During your free estimate, we can figure out what kind of warranty we can offer you.
- What's the difference between a good paint job and a bad one?
- Preparation, preparation, preparation! Extensive preparation of the surface to be painted is key to a good paint job. It also requires an extensive knowledge of different painting techniques and materials, and the skill and commitment to go with it.